Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Red Rose Revelation

Last week I had the privilege of going to a themed wedding! It was quite honestly the best theme I will probably encounter in my whole LIFE. What was the theme, you might ask? PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.
By Takkk (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0
 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)
or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)],
via Wikimedia Commons
This reception was magnificent! There were roses everywhere, a red carpet, masks, and the best part: IT WAS ON A STAGE. That's right, a theatre stage!
I was in shock the whole time I was working this wedding. Being a die-hard thespian, this was a sign that I needed to get back into the swing of things!
I've had to take a break from acting because of some health problems and the ones of, ya know....COLLEGE.
Needless to say, I miss being onstage quite dearly. Seeing all of my friends in shows and acting their hearts out, broadcasting their talent, makes my quivering actress heart break.
Who knows?! Maybe one day I can make it as a hot shot producer or something!
I hope I can get back to being in show business soon! But for now, I'll listen to film scores while I finish my homework :)

No comments:

Post a Comment