Sunday, November 25, 2012

Movie Magic

Just recently I went to the theatre here to see a movie called "Life of Pi." All that I can say is just WOW. It is purely amazing! It is absolutely stunning.

There was this one scene where Pi (the boy) and the tiger (Richard Parker) were in the middle of the ocean at night and there were jellyfish everywhere! The water was glowing.

SERIOUSLY GLOWING.

And then on top of that this whale comes out of nowhere! It almost looked as if the whale jumped out of that liquid that is found in glow sticks. I was mesmerized. Especially since I have a fascination with bright objects....

Another movie I am dying to see is called "Silver Linings Playbook." It has three of my favorite Hollywood performers in it, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, and Robert DeNiro. I think the whole concept of that movie is ingenious. The plot just seems so real life and perverse at the same time.

I suppose I'll have to persuade my family to let the movie mogul take over next time we go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment