Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'd rather not eat leather

Today is Thanksgiving! I am so excited to eat all of the good food my family makes. My favorite dish is my aunt's sweet potatoes! She outs pineapple chunks, shredded almonds, cherries and marshmallows in them. uh YUM.......

Speaking of food, I had a horrible experience the other night with food. 

One of my favorite dishes is margherita pizza. It's sooo delicious! I was eating at this restaurant around the corner from my house. Now normally, this place is pretty good with it's plates but this one was absolutely AWFUL. Oh my GOODNESS, it was so sour! I mean it's supposed to have a TANG, but not be freaking sour! They had placed tomato slices on the top instead of dicing them and putting them into the sauce, and it was just...not what I expected to say the least. 

Well, I shall just continue to order other plates whilst I secretly gag in my mind at the thought of that pizza.

*shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment