Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lo Siento

If I can be perfectly honest, I feel as if I am going to faint.

Not only is it mid-terms week, but this week registration opens for the fall semester AND I have to sign up for summer session classes AND do a bunch of paperwork for next year AND work.

So as you can see, I haven't had time to watch some films.

Well, technically I have, but somehow I don't think any of you would be interested in watching anything about the United States' position during WWI.

I've been a busy monkey, and this monkey is very tired, and just wants to watch British television again.

Thankfully, I will be visiting other parts of the country over spring break, so I will try and see a movie while I am busy being an educated traveler!

Until then, shoot me a comment about a movie in theatres that you've seen and I will see if I can watch it!

Adios,

your movie mogul

No comments:

Post a Comment