Thursday, January 10, 2013

Little Golden Man

I was almost going to quit blogging. School has started up again and my schedule leaves little time for me to blog, letalone eat. I don't eat dinner with my family anymore and I have no social life beyond my classmates. I just do NOT have time to do anything!

I was sooooo close to shutting this puppy down, but then I realized something.

I'm going to need to take a break from studying every once in a while. So why don't I do it by blogging about something I know about?

Why don't I blog about movies?

I saw a lot of films over winter break and my mother got me this set of "100 best family movies" a Christmas or two ago. The DVDs have just been sitting in the family reservoir of digital novelties untouched! Plus award shows are coming up and it would be cool to hopefully watch a few before everything goes underway. .

I'll try and get one done a week, starting this weekend (hopefully). Let's hope I can get this show rolling (get it?).  

Hasta Luego!


Photo credit: MacKay, Harvey. "Academy-Awards-Oscar-201011." Image. harveymackay.com 15 Nov. 2011. 10 Jan. 2013.< http://www.harveymackay.com/better-humble-than-stumble/academy-awards-oscar-201011/>

No comments:

Post a Comment