Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Los Examenes

I find that studying for finals is a lot like being in a romantic relationship. One minute you're determined to make things work out for you, the next you can't even look at them, and then you start crying because it's just TOO hard.

Yes, that is exactly how I feel right now. Especially when I have to write 4 papers in a week!!

But whenever I am in a relationship, I try to keep the sobbing to minimum.
Unless it's tears of joy, in which case, I can cry ALL I want.

ANYWAYS,something refreshing about college is that no one judges you for using the homework excuse. It's pretty amazing actually! In high school, I made myself a bit of a hermit that way. Even if I didn't have a lot of homework, I was always doing a show, which made it impossible to make plans with anyone anyways.

Either way, I was determined to be forever alone.

 Just kidding!

Sort of...

These next few weeks will be a test for me as I maneuver my way through various stages of paranoia with the burden of exams looming over my shoulders. I'll survive, but at the end I am TOTALLY going to a fancy bakery and buying myself a super rich brownie as reward for becoming slightly psychotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment